- Stamp Sets – Whimsical Trees (156330)
- Card Stock (CS) – Blushing Bride (131198); Basic White Thick (159229); Evening Evergreen (155574)
- Ink Pads – Polished Pink (155712)
- Misc. – Christmas Trees Dies (156339); Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper (156329); Be Dazzling Specialty Paper (156629); Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins (152477); Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins (156484); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Basic White Thick CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- DSP: 4” x 5-1/4” (pink with snowflakes); scrap for fussy cutting (gifts)
- Blushing Bride & Evening Evergreen CS: scraps for die cutting
- Be Dazzling paper: scrap for die cutting
- Stamp desired sentiment in Polished Pink ink onto the inside of the card base.
- Die cut the tall tree from Evening Evergreen CS.
- Die cut 24 ornaments (the die cuts 8 at a time) from Blushing Bride CS.
- Die cut the garland from Be Dazzling Specialty Paper.
- Fussy cut several gifts from DSP.
- Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
- Decorate the tree: glue the garland, then the ornaments.
- Decide how you want to arrange the gifts around the tree. Go ahead and glue down onto the DSP layer any gifts that you want to tuck behind the tree.
- Glue the tree onto the DSP layer.
- Glue remaining gifts around the bottom of the tree.
- Apply 5 blue sequins onto the DSP layer, scattered around the tree.
- Apply a star at the top of the tree.