- Stamp Set – Eden’s Garden (157823)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103); Soft Sea Foam (147102); Mint Macaron (147106)
- Misc. – Highland Heather ½” Grograin Ribbon (155812); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653)
- Basic Black: 4¼” x 11”, 3¾” x 4½”, 2¼” x 3½”, scrap for die cut
- Basic White: 4” x 5¼”, 3” x 4¼”, 2” x 3¼”, ¾” x 2”
- Ribbon: about 14” - 16”
- Add small amount of adhesive to middle of each of the three largest Basic White pieces and adhere together.
- Stamp on the triple layers. Make sure to cover at least two of the layers with the stamps.
- Stamp Soft Sea Foam leaves first.
- Then, stamp Mint Macaron leaves.
- Stamp the Highland Heather large image last.
- Remove the Basic White layers.
- Adhere the two smaller stamped images to the Basic Black mats and adhere together. Wrap ribbon around and tie in a knot. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
- Fold large Basic Black in half for the card base.
- Adhere the largest stamped image to the card base.
- Adhere stamped image with ribbon to the card base.
- Die cut frame from Basic Black.
- Stamp sentiment on smallest Basic White with Highland Heather. Adhere to Basic Black die cut with dimensionals. Adhere to card base with dimensionals.