- Stamp sets: Encircled in Warmth (156449)
- Cardstock and paper: Merry Merlot (146979), Soft Suede (115318), Early Espresso (119686), Smoky Slate (131202), Silver Foil 12” x 12” (156457)
- Ink: Merry Merlot (147112)
- Miscellaneous: Christmas Pine cone Dies (156309), Seasonal Label Dies (156299), Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (156505), Gray Granite ¼” Shimmer Ribbon (152463), Simply Elegant Trim (155766), Subtle Shimmer Sequins (156407), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Take Your Pick (144107), Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), household tape
- Merry Merlot card base:5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, 4” x 5-1/4”
- Silver Foil: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, 2-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Soft Suede and Early Espresso: scraps to make 5 pinecones each 1-1/2” x 2”\
- Smoky Slate 2-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Gray Granite ribbon: two strands each 6”
- Silver Elegant Trim: 6” plus 6” for a bow
- Run Merry Merlot cardstock piece through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with Timeworn Type embossing folder.
- Die cut branch sprays and pine cone piece with Silver Foil, adhere to Merry Merlot layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue then die cut five each pine cones; base/background piece in Soft Suede with top detailed layer in Early Espresso. Using dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere pine cone layers to one another then adhere to Silver Foil branches over silver pine cones.
- Stamp sentiment on Smoky Slate with Merry Merlot ink. Die cut with label die from Seasonal Labels Dies. Die cut same label with Silver Foil and also die cut the slits on each side for ribbon threading. Cut Silver Foil label in half with Paper Snips then using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, attach to sides of sentiment label.
- Thread two Gray Granite ribbon pieces and strand of silver Simply Elegant Trim. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to position then adhere sentiment piece to center of Merry Merlot piece, wrap ribbons around back and secure with household tape.
- Attach Merry Merlot piece to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie bow from silver Simply Elegant Trim and adhere to left side of sentiment with Mini Glue Dot.
- Sprinkle silver Subtle Shimmer Sequins on front and adhere with a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.