- Stamp Sets – Happy Holly Days  , Birds & Branches  , Tidings & Trimmings 
- Card Stock – Basic White , Real Red 
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento , Soft Suede . Real Red , Balmy Blue , Night Of Navy 
- Misc. – Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack , Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack , Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo Pack , Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Combo Pack , Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack , Watercolor Pencils , Blender Pens , Stitched So Sweetly Dies , Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine , Linen Thread , Stampin' Dimensionals , Multipurpose Liquid Glue , Tear & Tape Adhesive , Artistry Blooms Sequins , Clear Block Bundle , Blending Brushes , Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Real Red: 8 ½” x 5 ½” , 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold 5 ½” x 8 ½” Real Red card stock in half to create card base.
- Ink largest branch from “Birds & Branches” set with Soft Suede ink pad and stamp onto 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White card stock. Stamp bird from “Happy Holly-Days” with Black Memento, lining up along the stamped branch. Fill in the areas around the bird with the holly image (stamp with Black Memento) and smaller branches (stamp with Soft Suede).
- Color the holly leaves with Granny Apple Stampin' Blends Combo and the berries with the Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo.
- Colour the bird with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo. Add Real Red pencil crayon onto bird's breast and smooth out with Blender Pen. Use Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo for for the beak and Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blend marker for the legs/feet.
- Add Balmy Blue ink to card using Blending Brush. Next, add Night of Navy ink around the card's edges, also with the Blending Brush.
- For some shimmer, add a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to the bird and all of the holly.
- Stamp “Season's Greetings” from the Tidings & Trimmings set using Real Red ink pad.
- Position die from Stitched So Sweetly collection on centre of stamped piece and cut. Glue the 4” x 5 ¼” piece to Real Red card base.
- Use next largest die to cut 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” Real Red card stock. Layer the two die cuts together using Stampin' Dimensionals. Place onto center of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Place a tiny strip of Tear & Tape onto card to adhere Linen Thread bow.
- Add sequins to card to finish.