- Stamp Sets – Merriest Moments (156353) with Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (156385) -OR- save 10% with Merriest Moments Bundle (156783)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276)
- Ink – Real Red ink pad (147084); Soft Sea Foam ink pad (147102); Early Espresso ink pad (147114); Bumblebee ink pad (153116)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine (149653); Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (156292); Real Red 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon (156323); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue dots (103683); Stampin’ Seal adhesive (152813)
- Basic White: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” for card base, 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4” red berries pattern, 4” x 4” soft seafoam pattern
- Ribbon: 14”
- Apply adhesive to one end of seafoam Designer Series Paper and lay sticky-side up at top of card base, then lay the berry pattern Designer Series Paper on top, creating a 5-1/4” x 4” layer. Pick it up and tie ribbon in a bow on the left over the seam. Adhere to card front.
- Cut a white stitched label from the frame dies on the Cut & Emboss machine, then stamp the Joyful Chrristmas sentiment in Early Espresso. Attach to card front on the right with Stampin’ dimensionals.
- One the remaining white card stock, stamp one large and two small poinsettias in Real Red, two large and one small holly leaf in Soft Seafoam and three flower centers in Bumblebee, then cut out with dies.
- Attach Bumblebee flower centers to flowers with mini glue dots, then add all flowers to card front with dimensionals and glue dots.