- Stamp Sets – Pretty Pumpkins (156472); (Bundle 156478)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Cinnamon Cider (153078); Copper Foil (142020)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); 2020 – 2022 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155230); Detailed Pumpkin Dies (156477); Potted Succulents Dies (154330), Genial Gems (155500); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Pumpkin Pie (154897), Daffodil Delight (154883) and Old Olive (154892) Stampin’ Blends; Metallics Embossing Powder (155555); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips Scissors (103579); Heat Tool (129053)
- Cinnamon Cider DSP: 2” x 5 ¼”
- Cinnamon Cider: 5 ½” x 11”
- Basic White: 2 each (4” x 5 ¼”), 1 each (2 5/8” x 3 15/16”), scraps for sentiment & pumpkin pieces
- Copper Foil: 4 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Fold the Cinnamon Cider card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold. Emboss one of the larger Basic White layers using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere DSP to the lower part of this piece and then adhere piece to the card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Die cut a stitched scalloped rectangle from the Copper Foil using the appropriate size Scalloped Contours die. Adhere the smaller piece of Basic White to the inside of the stitching on the Copper Foil die cut. Adhere to the center of the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the pumpkins and the small leaf and vine on scraps of Basic White, color with Stampin’ Blends and die cut with the corresponding dies from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies.
- Adhere pumpkins and leaf to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Basic White using Versamark ink. Apply embossing powder & heat set with the heat tool. Die cut with a corresponding sentiment shaped die from Potted Succulents. Adhere sentiment piece with dimensionals. Add 3 gems.
- Stamp the remaining Basic White card stock piece as desired and adhere to inside of the card.