- Stamp Sets – Christmas To Remember Stamp Set* (156300)
- Card Stock – Basic White Cardstock (159276); Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (119685); Early Espresso Cardstock (119686); Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953); Soft Succulent Cardstock (155776); Evening Evergreen Cardstock (155574); Vellum Cardstock (101856); Painted Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (156292)
- Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Christmas Pinecone Dies* (156309); Seasonal Label Dies (156299); Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder (156392); 3/8” Final Art Ribbon (154561); Paper Trimmer (152392); Bone Folder (102300); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
*Buy the Christmas To Remember Bundle (156806) and save 10%
- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and a 2” x 4” scrap for die-cutting
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and a 1” x 4” scrap for die-cutting
- Painted Christmas Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” (pinecone pattern)
- Vellum: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Evening Evergreen: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” for die-cutting
- Soft Succulent: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” for die-cutting
- Crumb Cake: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die-cutting
- Early Expresso: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die-cutting
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White Cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Painted Christmas paper to the front of the card.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, run the Vellum Cardstock & Merry Melody 3D embossing Folder through the Machine to emboss the Vellum cardstock. Adhere to the front of the card, using Liquid Adhesive only in the center of the cardstock.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the “detailed” pine bough background, cut out twice from both the Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock so that you have 4 pieces total. Cut each of these pieces in half using your Paper Trimmer. Adhere the Evening Evergreen first, angling & lining them up in the center (this area won’t be seen once you apply the tags) then layer over these with the Soft Succulent boughs. TIP: cut these pieces down as desired – you only want the boughs to show.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Seasonal Label Dies, cut out the long narrow sentiment tag die using the scrap of Basic White Cardstock; cut the medium label/tag from the scrap of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the White label using Cherry Cobbler ink. Adhere to the center of the Cherry Cobbler die using adhesive and set aside.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Christmas Pinecone Dies, cut 5 of the 1” bold pinecones from the Early Espresso cardstock and 5 detailed pinecones from the Crumb Cake cardstock. Adhere together using adhesive.
- Using the sentiment label from Step #7 as a guide, adhere 4 of the pinecones onto the card, fitting them around the bough dies.
- Adhere the last pinecone die to the sentiment strip using adhesive only at the top (so that the pinecone is half on the end of the label.) Adhere the sentiment strip to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie the Fine Art ribbon into a bow and adhere to the card using adhesive.