- Stamp Set: Tidings & Trimmings (153503)
- Paper: Thick Basic White (159229), Evening Evergreen (155574), Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper (159996)
- Ink: Evening Evergreen (155576)
- Extras: Linen Thread (104199), (156485), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Eden Dies (157831), Layering Circle Dies (151770), Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder (156392), Garden Gems (159277), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755),
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Crumb Cake: 2” square
- Evening Evergreen: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cherry Cobbler: 2” x 3” to cut 2 sprigs
- Ever Eden DSP: 1” x 3” – cut three strips of different patterns
- With your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss, crop the Cherry Cobbler sprigs, the Crumb Cake circle and emboss the Evening Evergreen panel with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use Evening Evergreen ink to stamp the greeting onto the Crumb Cake circle.
- Fold and burnish the Thick Basic White card base, and use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the embossed panel to the card base.
- Adhere the three strips of Designer Series Paper to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue – off setting them as shown in photo.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Cherry Cobbler sprigs to the back of the Crumb Cake circle.
- Attach the Crumb Cake circle to card front with Stampin’
- Use a double strand of Linen thread to tie a double bow, attach to card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- To finish the card, embellish with Garden Gems.