- Stamp Sets – Seasons of Fun (156576); Perfectly Plaid (158335)
- Card Stock – Old Olive (100702); Real Red (102482); Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
- Ink – All classic ink pads, unless noted: Misty Moonlight (153118); Old Olive (147090); Real Red (147084); Night of Navy (147110); Crumb Cake (147116); Petal Pink (147108); Mango Melody (147093); Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad (101406);
- Misc. –Water Painters (151298); Stampin’ Seal adhesive (152813)
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper: 5-3/8” x 2-7/8”
- Real Red: 5-1/2” x 3”
- Old Olive: 6” x 7-1/2”, scored at 3-1/2” for the card base
- Stamp sentiment in top right corner and sledding image in borrow left corner with black StazOn ink.
- Squeeze all the other ink pads while closed to get a small amount of ink in the lid, then open the ink pads and use the Water Painters to pick up ink and paint the image with smaller brush ends.
- Use the large flat brush Water Painter to paint the background in Misty Moonlight. Let it dry, then stamp snowflakes on top in Misty Moonlight ink as well.
- Adhere all layers to card front