- Stamp Sets: Whimsical Trees (156330)
- Card Stock: Basic White Cardstock (159276); Night of Navy (100867)
- Designer Series Paper: Whimsy & Wonder 12 x12 Specialty Designer Series Paper (156329);
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110)
- –Wonderful Snowflakes (156340); Blushing Bride 3/8” Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (156341); From my Heart Faceted Gems (151154); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813) Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653);Layering Circles dies (151770); Stitched so Sweetly dies (151690)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; small scrap for Joy sentiment
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 5 ¼“ x 4”,
- Designer Series Paper: 5” x 3 ¾“
- Score the Basic White cardstock in half and fold to create the card base.
- Die cut the circle on the top third of the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series paper as shown. Adhere to the Night of Navy cardstock layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to the Basic White card front.
- Adhere the snowflake to the centre of the Night of Navy circle cutout.
- Stamp the “Joy” sentiment onto the Basic White scrap. Die cut out with the smallest die in the Stitched so Sweetly dies.
- Cut a 2 ½ “ piece of ribbon. Adhere as shown.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.
- Add some From my Heart Faceted Gems to the front to add some extra bling.