Stampin’ Up! Flowing Flowers
January 17, 2022
- Stamp Sets – Flowing Flowers (157880)
- Cardstock –Basic White (159276); Pale Papaya (155668); Basic Gray (121044)
- Stamp Pads – Pale Papaya (155670); Basic Gray (149165)
- Misc. –Paper Trimmer (152392); Classic Matte Dots (158146); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430)
- Pale Papaya (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White (layer): 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White (layer): 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Basic Gray (layer): 4” x 3”
- Ribbon: 8” & 5”
- Fold your Pale Papaya card base in half.
- On the smaller piece of Basic White, put one small piece of adhesive in the middle. And then attach the smaller piece to the larger piece. This is just to hold it in place temporarily while you stamp.
- Stamp the flowers with Pale Papaya ink so that some of the flowers go partly on the small piece and partly on the bigger piece. Don’t worry about any “gaps” between the two pieces of cardstock as they will get covered up later.
- Stamp the saying, with Basic Gray ink on the bottom right of the smaller piece of cardstock.
- Carefully remove the smaller piece of White cardstock and attach it to the Basic Gray layer.
- Attach the larger piece of stamped White cardstock to the front of the card base.
- Wrap the shorter piece of ribbon around the middle of the smaller piece of white cardstock and secure it at the back.
- Attach the smaller layer to front of the card base using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the longer piece of ribbon and attach it to the card front with glue dots.
- Add three gray Matte Dots to the front of the card.