- Stamp Sets – Hand Penned Petals (155070); (Bundle 155492)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Pool Party (147107); Granny Apple Green (147095); So Saffron (147109); Mango Melody (147093)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155426); Penned Flowers Dies (155557); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Basic Borders Dies (155558); Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Blender Pens (102845); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips Scissors (103579); Post-it-Notes
- Pattern Party DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Misty Moonlight: 5 ½” x 11”
- Basic White: 2 each (4” x 5 ¼”), scrap for flower
- Faux Linen Ribbon: 6”
- Fold the Misty Moonlight card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold and set aside.
- Lay the Pattern Party DSP over one of the same sized pieces of Basic White. Use the angular scalloped edge die from the Basic Borders dies to cut thru the lower edge of both pieces at the same time. Tip: lay the papers on the cutting plate and use post-it-notes to secure the die horizontally, such that you have about 1” below the bottom of the die. Run thru the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Discard the smaller piece of DSP and die cut the Stitched So Sweetly shape from the larger piece of Basic White. Stamp “Thanks” in black ink on the lower right of the Basic White piece. Adhere the DSP and the “Thanks” piece to the card front with multipurpose liquid glue, matching up the scallops. Adhere die cut stitched shape to upper area of card front.
- Stamp the flowers on a scrap of Basic White and die cut with the coordinating shape from the Penned Flowers Dies. Color flower as desired using the blender pen and ink pads.
- Adhere flower shape to card front using dimensionals.
- Make a bow from the faux linen ribbon and adhere to card front using glue dots.
- Stamp the remaining Basic White card stock piece as desired for the inside of the card.