- Stamp Set: Happy Hedgehogs (157983); Happy Hedgehogs Bundle (157985) – bundle and save 10%
- Paper: Soft Seafoam (146988); Basic White (159276), Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper (158126)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Extras: Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack (158140), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Hedgehog Builder Punch (157984), Cloud Punch (157749), Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels (158130), Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154902), Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154893), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154894), Paper Snips Scissors (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300)
- Soft Seafoam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” (cut 2), 1” x 2 ½”; small scrap pieces for hedgehogs and mushroom
- Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper: 3 ¾” x 5” green dot pattern; cloud print
- Burnish the card base with a bone folder.
- Use Liquid Glue to attach both 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White panels to card – one on card front and one on the inside of the card.
- Use scraps of Basic White cardstock and stamp one of each hedgehog image and a mushroom with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to add color to the stamped images.
- Use the Hedgehog Builder Punch to punch hedgehog. Use Paper Snips to cut out the other hedgehog and the mushroom.
- Use the Cloud Punch to punch two clouds from the Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper.
- Use Liquid Glue to attach one cloud and the little hedgehog to the green dot Designer Series Paper. The cloud should be placed outside the edge of the paper – use the Paper Snips to trim off excess.
- Next, use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the other cloud, the punched hedgehog and the mushroom to card front.
- Attach this panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the words onto the small Basic White Panel.
- Angle the right end of the word panel with Paper Snips.
- Attach ribbon to back of word panel with glue dots, and then place on card front with dimensionals.
- To finish the card, place an Iridescent Rhinestone onto word panel.