Stampin’ Up! In The Moment
January 23, 2022
Download In the Moment Fancy Fold Card
- Stamp Set – In The Moment (157987)
- Card Stock – Night of Navy (100867); Basic White (159276); Pool Party (122924)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110); Pool Party (147107); Flirty Flamingo (147052); Daffodil Delight (147094); Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends – Flirty Flamingo (154884); Cinnamon Cider (153105); Pool Party (154894); Night of Navy (154891); Daffodil Delight (154883); Bronze & Ivory (154922); Gray Granite (154886)
- Misc. – Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper (155605); Classic Matte Dots (158146); White Stampin’ Chalk Marker (132133); Blending Brushes (153611); Layering Circles Dies (151770); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Night of Navy: 5½” x 8½”, score at 2⅛” & 4¼”; 3½” x 3½” scrap
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1⅞” x 5¼”
- Pool Party: 4” x 5¼”
- Basic White: 3½” x 4¼” scrap; 2½” x 2¾” scrap
- Score and fold Night of Navy card base into a z-fold.
- Adhere DSP to left card flap.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy on Pool Party in the middle upper section. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Die cut Night of Navy with the largest scallop circle die.
- Stamp image on Basic White pieces in Memento Ink.
- On larger Basic White, use Blending Brushes to create the sky background. Make sure to overlap and blend colors into each other.
- Pool Party at the top left
- Flirty Flamingo in the middle
- Daffodil Delight at the bottom right
- Use Gray Granite Blends to color in the bench.
- Use the White Chalk Marker to color in the window panes and the corner of the bench.
- Cut with second largest circle die. Adhere to Night of Navy scallop die.
- On the smaller Basic White, color in the person, coffee cup and pillows with Blends:
- Hair – Cinnamon Cider
- Shirt & Hair Clip – Flirty Flamingo
- Pants – Night of Navy
- Pillows – Daffodil Delight
- Coffee Cup – Pool Party
- Skin – Bronze or Ivory (Ivory shown on sample)
- Fussy cut the person, coffee cup, and pillows. Adhere on top of the blended image.
- Add adhesive to the left side of the circle and adhere to the left flap. Make sure to position to cover the sentiment on the inside.
- Finish with Classic Matte Dots.