- Stamps: Mischievous Mice (158070)
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White (159229), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Highland Heather (146986), Basic Black (121045), Sweet Talk designer series paper (157616)
- Ink: Memento (132708), Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (154904)
- Other: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder (152718), Stampin’ Seal adhesive (152813), Paper Snips Scissors (103579)
- Highland Heather: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 4” x 5 1/4"
- Gorgeous Grape: 2 3/4” x 2 1/4”
- Thick Basic White: 2 1/4” x 4 1/2”
- Basic Black: 2 3/8” x 4 5/8”
- Emboss the smaller piece of Highland Heather cardstock. Then attach it to the front of the Highland Heather card base.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the mouse and balloon image onto the Thick Basic White cardstock. Re-ink and stamp the balloon part of the image onto the Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Add the birthday greeting to this balloon.
- Using the Paper Snips, cut out the Gorgeous Grape balloon and attach it directly over the balloon on the Thick Basic White cardstock.
- Use the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends to color the mouse image.
- Attach the Thick Basic White layer to the Basic Black layer.
- Attach the strip of designer paper to the back of the Basic Black layer. Then attach the entire piece to the card base.