- Stamp Sets – Rainbow of Happiness (157727)
- Card Stock (CS) – Bermuda Bay (131197); Melon Mambo (115320); Pool Party (122924); Basic White (159276); Sunshine and Rainbows 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (158126 -SAB)
- Ink: Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Misc. – Brilliant Rainbow Dies (157726); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Bermuda Bay: 11” x 4 ¼“ scored at 5 ½” and 2 ¾ ”
- Basic White: 3 pieces: 4 x 5 ¼“; 3½ x 2½”; 2½ x 4”
- Melon Mambo: 3 ¾ x 2 ¾“
- Pool Party: small scrap for rainbow layer
- Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces – 3 ¾” x 2 ¼” and 3 ¾” x 2 ¾“; 1 strip of the rainbow design piece as shown below.
- Use the medium rainbow die and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine to cut out a rainbow in the centre of the 3½ x 2½ piece of Basic White. (a little high is ok)
- Stamp the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink underneath the die cut rainbow on the Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere the single rainbow from the patterned paper onto the die cut rainbow. Layer and adhere this to the Melon Mambo cardstock.
- Die cut the Pool Party cardstock scrap with the medium rainbow die
- Use the fine tip glue pen to adhere the Pool Party Rainbow strip to the medium rainbow to cover up the green strip. (make sure you choose the correct size rainbow layer)
- Lay the Bermuda Bay card base horizontally with the 2 scores to the left hand side.
- Adhere the largest piece of Basic White cardstock to the right side of the Bermuda Bay card front – the side with no scoring.
- Adhere the widest piece of designer series paper to the far right of the basic white, leaving a small, even border as shown.
- Layer the designer series paper onto the other Basic White rectangle. Similarly, there should an even border around the perimeter.
- Adhere the Basic White and designer series paper layer onto the far left of the Bermuda Bay card front. The score line/fold should be next to this, and it should have an even border.
- Using adhesive on only the left-hand side of the Melon Mambo piece, adhere to the very front of the card when it is folded as shown.
- Add some sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen