- Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  , Happy Holly Days Cling Stamp Set (English) , Strong Of Heart Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla , Basic White , , So Saffron , Soft Succulent , Flirty Flamingo 
- Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand , Cinnamon Cider , Crumb Cake , Early Espresso 
- Misc. – Eden Dies , Baby Clothes Dies , Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine , Linen Thread , Pearl Basic Jewels , Multipurpose Liquid Glue , Mini Glue Dots , Simply Scored , Take Your Pick , Stamparatus 
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Soft Succulent: 5 ½” x 4”
- Scrap pieces of So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo
- Fold Basic White card stock in half to create card base.
- Score Very Vanilla card stock across the 5 ½” side at ¾” , 1 ½”, 2 ¼”, 3”, 3 ¾” and 4 ½”. Position a scrap piece of (computer) paper slightly above the score line and swipe edge of Sahara Sand ink pad across. Repeat for all the score lines.
- Lightly swipe the Crumb Cake ink pad across the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Place Very Vanilla card stock layer onto Stamparatus. Line up the “So Grateful” & “For Everything” stamps from Ornate Thanks Set onto paper. Next, position the 'dotted line' stamp from “Happy Holly-Days” above the “Forever” stamp. Lastly, put the small heart stamp from “Strong of Heart” set below “For Everything”. Put Stamparatus plate down to pick up all the stamps. Ink with Early Espresso and stamp down four or five times or until you get the desired darkness you want from the ink for your sentiments. Remove card stock from stamparatus and glue to Basic White card base.
- Use the largest frame from “Eden Dies” to cut Soft Succulent card stock. Cut into four or five pieces. Glue as many (or as few) as you want onto the card to create 'bough/wreath'. You may wish to use some mini glue dots for the top pieces.
- Make a bow from Linen Thread and place onto the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
- Using the flower die from “Baby Clothes” die collection, cut three flowers from Flirty Flamingo card stock and two flowers from So Saffron card stock. Place on wreath using Mini Glue Dots. Add a small pearl to center of each flower.