- STAMPS – Turtle Friends Bundle (155819); Turtle Friends stamp set (155356)
- PAPER – Crumb Cake (120953); Coastal Cabana (131297); Basic White (159276)
- INK – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Granny Apple Green (147095); Poppy Parade (147050); Bermuda Bay (147096); Stampin’ Blends Markers in Granny Apple Green (154885) Crumb Cake (154882) and Bermuda Bay (154878)
- OTHER – Turtle Builder Punch (155372); Picture This Dies (155559); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ SEAL Adhesive (152813); Stampin’ Dimensioals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake –5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Bermuda Bay – 3-3/4” x 5” for die-cut layer
- Basic White – 4” x 5-1/4”; scraps for turtle punch and bowtie
- Die-cut the Bermuda Bay layer with the Picture This circle die. Position it over the Basic White layer.
- Stamp the hearts, sentiment and bird in Poppy Parade ink through the circle windows onto the white.
- Stamp the small turtles in Memento Black through the circle windows onto white layer.
- Stamp the grass image in Granny Apple Green under the turtles.
- Stamp the large turtle in Memento Black onto Basic White scrap.
- Stamp the shell images in Granny Apple Green ink onto coordinating sized turtles.
- Color the turtles with Granny Apple Green Light, Crumb Cake Light and Bermuda Bay Light Blends.
- Adhere the white stamped layer to the Crumb Cake card base, then pop up window layers with Dimensionals.
- Punch large turtle out and pop up with Dimensionals coming out of the large circle.
- Stamp bowtie in Bermuda Bay, cut out and attach to turtle.
- Add Wink of Stella glimmer to shells, hearts, bird and the word “friends” on the sentiment.