- Stamps: Daffodil Daydream (157786)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650); Basic Black (121045), Daffodil Afternoon DSP (158127) – free with a qualifying purchase during SAB
- Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Pale Papaya (155670)
- Misc: Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers (154892); Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers (155519); Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers (155520); Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers (154904); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Black & White ¼” Gingham Ribbon (156485), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Basic Black: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 3 ½” x 3 ½” and 4” x 5-1/4” (for inside)
- DSP: 2 ½” x 5 ½” and ½” x 5 ½”
- Ribbon: 3”
- Add the dsp to the card front.
- Die cut the Very Vanilla card stock with the 2nd smallest rectangle from the Scalloped Contours dies. Reserve excess scrap cardstock for Step 5.
- Stamp Daffodil stamp, using the Tuxedo Black ink on Very Vanilla die cut and color leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp desired greeting, repeatedly, using Pale Papaya ink, onto the Vanilla rectangle.
- Stamp Daffodil flower head, using Tuxedo Black ink, on remaining Very Vanilla scrap. Fussy cut flower head and color with Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, and Smoky Slate Stamipin’ Blends. Attach to with dimensionals.
- Color Gingham Ribbon with the Pale Papaya Dark Blends. Allow a few minutes to dry and thread through the slits in the Vanilla Rectangle. Use a glue dot or two to secure.
- Embellish Vanilla Rectangle corners with Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.
- Stamp desired greeting to the larger vanilla piece and add it to the inside of your card.