- Stamp Sets – Party Puffins (155054); Penguin Place (156410)
- Cardstock –Basic White (159276); Just Jade (153079); Heart & Home 12” x 2” Designer Series Paper (157928)
- Stamp Pads – Misty Moonlight (153118); Just Jade (153115)
- Misc. –Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Birthday Chick Dies (158200); Tailor Made Tags Dies (155563); Adhesive Sheets (152334); Paper Trimmer (152392); Paper Snips Scissors (103579); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Bone Folder (102300); Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130); Tear & Tape Adhesive (154031)
- Designer Series Paper (box): 7 ½” x 7 ½”; scored with vertical lines at 1”, 3 ½”, 4 ½” and 7”
- Basic White (tag): 4” x 2”
- Just Jade (for diecut): 2 ½” x 1”
- Just Jade Plaid Ribbon: 9”
- Misty Moonlight Baker’s Twine: 6”
- Score the Designer Series Paper as listed above. Then turn the paper horizontally and score it 1” from the bottom.
- Use the Bone Bolder to fold in all the score marks.
- Use the Paper Snips Scissors to cut the bottom vertical score lines up to the horizontal score line. Also cut off the smallest flap.
- Stamp the words “Happy Birthday” in Just Jade in all over the Wood Grain side of the Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp the candle images, with Misty Moonlight ink, all over the Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp the star image, from Penguin Place, all over with both Misty Moonlight and Just Jade ink.
- Attach a piece of Tear & Tape along the smallest edge of the box. Add an additional piece of tape on one end of the bottom of the box flaps.
- Remove the protective strip on the Tear & Tape and old in the box sealing the edges.
- Remove the protective strip on the Tear & Tape and Fold in the bottom of the box flaps using the one flap with tape to seal the bottom closed.
- Use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat and the Take your Pick Tool to Poke two holes in the top of the bag
- Die cut a tag from the Basic White Cardstock.
- Stamp the “Make a Wish” saying with Misty Moonlight ink on the tag. Also stamp some star images on the edges of the tag with Misty Moonlight and Just Jade ink.
- Add a piece of adhesive sheet to the Just Jade cardstock. Die cut out the “Happy Birthday”.
- Remove the protective strip on the Tear & Tape on the Just Jade die cut and add it to the tag.
- Fill your box with treats or a small gift.
- Thread the Just Jade Ribbon through the holes on the box and tie it in a bow.
- Thread the Misty Moonlight Baker’s Twine through the tag and then tie it to the Just Jade Ribbon,
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the tag and the box.