- Stamp Sets -Sweet as a Peach (155050)
- Card Stock – Calypso Coral (122925); Basic White (159276); Crumb Cake (120953); Pear Pizazz (131201); You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (155686)
- Stamp Pads – Versmark (102283); White Embossing Powder (155554)
- Misc. –Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (crumb cake)(155475); White Frayed Ribbon (158138); Splatters 3D Embossing Folder (157980); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Basic Borders Dies (155558); Peach Dies (155829); Heat Gun; Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Tear & Tape (154031); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653)
- Calypso Coral: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 4 ½” and at 5 ½”, 4 x 7/8”, small scrap piece
- Crumb Cake: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- DSP: 3’ x 4” (upper front), 4” x 1” (lower front)
- Pear Pizazz: small scrap piece
- Attach Tear & Tape to the area between the 4 1/2” score line and the 5 ½” score line on the card base.
- Fold in half to form the card. This forms a “book binding” look to the card.
- Emboss the 7/8” strip of Calypso Coral and adhere to the 1” strip on the left front of the card.
- Cut off about ¼” to ½” from the long side of the Basic White using the zig zag die from the Basic Borders dies.
- Attach the 1” strip of DSP to the bottom of the card leaving a 1/8” border.
- Attach the white piece, scallop at the bottom, leaving a 1/8” border around the top.
- Attach the larger DSP piece over the white leaving a 1/8” border of white showing at the top.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Crumb Cake using versamark and add white embossing powder. Heat with heat gun to emboss.
- Cut this Crumb piece out using the small hexagon shaped die from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Cut out 3 small flowers in Calypso Coral and 2 small leaves in Pear Pizazz from the Peach Dies set.
- Attach the small flowers and leaves to the upper right corner of the sentiment piece.
- Cut a 3” piece of the White Frayed Ribbon and separate all the fibers by pulling on one end.
- Cut a 7” piece of Crumb Cake Baker’s twine and tie it around the center of the frayed fibers and make a bow. Trim the fibers if necessary.
- Attach the ribbons to the bottom left of the sentiment piece with a glue dot.
- Attach the whole sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap Crumb Cake Baker’s twine around the “booking binding” side of the card twice and tie in a knot.
- Add Rhinestones to the center of the 3 small flowers.