- Stamp Sets – Artfully Layered Cling Stamp Set* (157752)
- Card Stock –Basic White (159276); Granny Apple Green (146990); Garden Green (102584)
- Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089); Daffodil Delight (147094)
- Misc. –Tropical Layers Dies* (157760); Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper (157750); Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks (158142); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154883 optional); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); White ¾” Frayed Ribbon (158138); Blending Brushes (153611)
*available as a bundle (157761)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock; 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼” and folded in half
- Basic White cardstock: 4” x 5¼”; strip ¾” wide for sentiment
- Scrap Granny Apple Green and Garden Green for leaves
- Use the Daffodil Delight classic ink pad and blending brush with a mask of your choice to brush the background design. Hold the mask on top of the Basic White layer. Concentrate the ink brushing on a diagonal across the Basic White cardstock, leaving it lighter on the edges. Tip: I often start with a larger piece of Basic white and cut it down to size after creating the background.
- Adhere background layer to card front.
- Die cut your choice of 2 leaves from Granny Apple Green cardstock. If using the large, rounded leaf, also cut one out using Garden Green cardstock. Swap the 2 colors as shown to create 1 leaf.
- Stamp the sentiment using Garden Green ink onto the Basic White strip.
- Adhere the Ribbon as shown to the front.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment on top of the ribbon as shown.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionas to arrange the leaves as shown.
- Optional: Colour the pearls with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ blends. Adhere to the front of the card.