- Stamp Sets – Way to Goat (152657)
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya (155668); Smoky Slate (131202); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. – Horizon Dies (157778); Stampin’ Blends in Pool Party (154894) and Smoky Slate (154904); Bark 3D Embossing Folder (155431); Pebbles Enamel Shapes (158141); Paper Snips (103579); New Horizons Designer Series Paper (157768); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Card Base: Pale Papaya- 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Card Stock 2: Smoky Slate- 3 ½” x 4 ¾” and scrap for fence approx. 2” x 2”
- Card Stock 3: Soft Sea Foam- 3” x 2”
- Card Stock 4: Basic White- approx. 2” x 2” for goat
- New Horizons Designer Series Paper- 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”
- Score the Pale Papaya card base on the long side at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Emboss the Smoky Slate 3 ½” x 4 ¾” piece using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. Then, attach the embossed cardstock to the Pale Papaya card front at an angle using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Stamp the sentiment on the piece of designer series paper that you chose using Memento Black ink. Then, adhere to the Smoky Slate piece also on an angle using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Die-cut 2 pieces of grass using Soft Sea Foam cardstock and the Horizon Dies. Then, die-cut the smaller fence using Smoky Slate cardstock and the dies. Set aside your die-cut pieces and stamp your goat on Basic White cardstock in Memento Black ink.
- Color your goat using Stampin’ Blends in Smoky Slate and I did a few extra spots on my goat using Pool Party blends as well.
- Cut out the goat using your Paper Snips.
- Add one grass on the right side of the card and the fence on the left side using liquid glue. The add the other grass piece at the bottom of the fence left also using liquid glue. Add the goat to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish the card by adding a few Pebble Enamel Shapes.