- Stamp Sets – Flowering Rain Boots (157689)*
- Card Stock (CS) – Granny Apple Green (146990); Basic White (159276); Crumb Cake (120953); Highland Heather (146986); Soft Suede (115318); Silver Foil (132178)
- Ink Pads – Granny Apple Green (147095); Highland Heather (147103); Crumb Cake (147116); Balmy Blue (147105); Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Rain Boots Dies (157690)*; Layering Circles Dies (151770); Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820); Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders (157980); Basics Embossing Powders (155554); Rhinestone basic Jewels (144220); Linen Thread (104199); Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (155475); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Heat Tool (129053)Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
*Purchase in Flowering Rain Boots Bundle and save 10% (157691)
- Granny Apple Green: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; score at 4 ¼”
- Basic White (rectangle): 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Basic White (stamped images): 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Crumb Cake: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Highland Heather: 2” x 2”
- Soft Suede: scrap
- Silver Foil: scrap
- Fold the Granny Apple Green cardstock on score line to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the card using the splatters embossing folder – you will have to repeat this twice across the card to cover the entire area.
- Cut out the rectangle from Basic White with Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Stamp the watering can in Granny Apple Green, the flowers in Highland Heather, the pot in Crumb Cake and cut out with coordinating dies.
- Lay the watering can in the upper right corner of the rectangle and trim off excess.
- Add waterdrops in Balmy Blue ink on the rectangle.
- Glue the rectangle to the Crumb Cake mat.
- Pop up the watering can in the upper right corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pop up the pot and flowers in the lower left corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out the garden hoe from Soft Suede and silver foil and cut and glue pieces to create the element.
- Glue to the edge of the pot.
- Tie a bow in linen thread and glue dot to the pot below the flowers.
- Glue the decorated piece to the card front approximately ¼” from the folded edge.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Highland Heather, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out sentiment with circle die and pop up on the card front as shown.
- Add two rhinestones in the upper left corner of the rectangle.