- Stamp Sets: Waves of Inspiration (158833)
- Card Stock and Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Pacific Point (111350), Coastal Cabana (131297), Basic White (159276), Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper (159982), Blue Foils 12” x 12” Specialty Paper (159983), Vellum Cardstock (101856)
- Stamp Pads: Soft Suede (147115), Pacific Point (147098), StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Miscellaneous: Layering Diorama Dies (155565), Watercolor Pencils Assortment 1 (141709), Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (159396), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300)
- Night of Navy card base: 5-1/2” x 8 ½”, scored at 4-1/4” and creased with the Bone Folder
- Pacific Point: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Designer Series Paper: 2” x 2” (x2), 2” x 3-1/4” (x2)
- Vellum Cardstock: 4” x 5”
- Blue Foils: 3” x 4”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 4”
- Coastal Cabana: 7/8” x 2-1/2”
- Thread: 18” and 3”
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, lightly add ribbons of glue to Designer Series Paper pieces and adhere to Pacific Point layer. Stagger so the smaller are on opposite corners and the larger are also on remaining opposite corners. Smooth over it all with a Bone Folder. Using same adhesive, attach to card front.
- Stamp pelican image with Soft Suede ink onto Basic White then add birds with StazOn ink. Lightly color in pelican with the Early Espresso watercolor pencil. Die cut using 3-1/2” Layering Diorama die. Cut one die larger out of Night of Navy Blue Foils and Vellum Cardstock using one size larger still. Attach all to one another with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp sentiment onto Coastal Cabana with Pacific Point ink.
- Adhere pelican piece on top of card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap Linen Thread around three fingers to make loops. Tie center with shorter Linen Thread. Trim ends as desired. Attach to left side of pelican piece with one Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels as desired.