- Stamp Sets – *Flowering Rain Boots (157689)
- Card Stock (CS) – Pool Party (122924); Blushing Bride (131198); Smoky Slate (131202); Basic White (159276); Basic White Thick (159229)
- Ink Pads – Pool Party (147107); Flirty Flamingo (147052)
- Misc. – *Rain Boots Dies (157690); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (EF) (149643); Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP) (157670); Foam Adhesive Sheets (152815); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- The stamp set and dies are available as a bundle (157691) to save 10%!
- Pool Party CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 2-3/4” and 5-1/2”; 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”; 2-5/8” x 3-3/4”
- Blushing Bride CS: 3-3/4” x 5”; 3-3/4” x 1-3/4” ”; a scrap for die cutting
- Basic White CS: 2-1/2” x 3-5/8”; 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
- DSP: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”; 3-5/8” x 1-5/8”
- Die cut a scrap of Blushing Bride CS using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Die cut a scrap of Basic White Thick CS using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Stamp sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto the Stitched Rectangle die cut.
- Stamp the watering can in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS.
- Stamp the flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Basic White Thick CS.
- Die cut the watering can and flowers using the Rain Boots Dies.
- Die cut the tool from Pool Party CS and from Smoky Slate CS.
- Using snips, cut the handle from the Pool Party tool and glue it over the Smoky Slate tool’s handle.
- Burnish the folds in the card base.
- Close and turn the card base so the hinge is away from you, then fold the bottom half of the card front up so the bottom edge is even with the hinge.
- Glue the top half of the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Pool Party CS onto the half of the card base that is now on top (the bottom back of the card front, flipped up so it’s now on the top front.)
- Glue the 3-3/4” x 5” Blushing Bride CS onto the front of the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Pool Party CS.
- Glue the larger piece of DSP onto the 3-3/4” x 5” Blushing Bride CS.
- Glue the die cut Blushing Bride CS layer onto the DSP layer.
- Glue the 2-5/8” x 3-3/4” Pool Party CS onto the die cut Blushing Bride CS layer.
- Emboss the 2-1/2” x 3-5/8” Basic White CS layer using the Brick & Mortar 3D EF, then glue it onto the 2-5/8” x 3-3/4” Pool Party CS.
- Arrange and glue the watering can, flowers, and tool onto the embossed Basic White CS layer.
- Glue the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.
- Glue the sentiment onto the smaller piece of DSP.
- Glue the DSP onto the 3-3/4” x 1-3/4 Blushing Bride CS.
- Adhere the 3-3/4” x 1-3/4 Blushing Bride CS onto the bottom of the Basic White CS on the inside using a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet, leaving an even border around the bottom and two sides.
- Prop the card front along the back of the raised pieces.