- Stamp Sets – Happiness Abounds (159238)
- Card Stock – Crushed Curry (131199); Old Olive (100702); Basic White (159276); Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (158822)
- Stamp Pads –Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Blends – Daffodil Delight Blends Combo (154883); Old Olive Blends Combo (154892)
- Misc. – Blossoming Happiness Dies (158824); Linen Thread (104199); Blending Brushes (153611); Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks (158142); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Crushed Curry CS: 5-½” x 8-½” scored at 4-¼; ½” x 3 ½”
- Old Olive CS: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper: 3” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White: 3” x 4”
- Stamp images with Memento Tuxedo Black on the 3” x 5 ¼” piece of Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Position Butterflies & Flowers mask design of choice over the DSP and color lightly with Crushed Curry ink and a Blending Brush. Adhere DSP to Old Olive CS and then to card base.
- Stamp Rose in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White CS. Create a mask from a Post-it Note and cover image. Stamp 2nd Rose in Memento Black just below 1st Rose. Create another mask for 2nd Rose and cover image. Stamp stems in Memento Black while both roses are masked. Remove masks and color roses with Daffodil Delight Blends and leaves with Old Olive Blends.
- Position Butterflies & Flowers mask design of choice over the stamped and colored images and blend lightly with Crushed Curry ink and a Blending Brush.
- Die cut edge of Basic White with notebook paper die. Add linen thread to the right side of the Basic White cardstock and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment of choice on Crushed Curry cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Trim ends and adhere to card as shown.