- Stamp Sets: He’s All That (159071)
- Inks: Early Espresso Classic Stamp Pad (147114), Cajun Crazy Classic Stamp Pad (147085)
- Paper: Sahara Sand card stock (121043); Basic White card stock (159276); He’s the Man Designer Series Paper (159068)
- Other: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); All That Dies (159079); Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (159082); Early Espresso ¼” Faux Suede Trim (152472); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (149699)
- Sahara Sand: 8 ½”x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, scrap for die cut No. 1
- Basic White: scrap for die cut love this guy arrow
- Cajun stripe DSP: 4”x 5 ¼”, Espresso DSP: 4”x 2”
- Adhere Espresso DSP to bottom of Cajun DSP. Tie Faux Suede Trim in knot around the seam. Adhere to Sahara Sand card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Gather “Best Dad Award, pointing hand, stars and notebook paper from the DSP sheet. They just punch out by hand. Adhere them to the card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp No. 1 in Early Espresso ink on Sahara Sand cardstock and cut out. Stamp Love this Guy arrow in Cajun Craze in on Basic White cardstock and die cut out. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Add a few Rustic Metallic Dots to card front.