- Stamp Sets – Sending Smiles (158701)
- Cardstock – Basic White (159276); Basic Gray (121044); Soft Sea Foam (146988)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Gray (149165); Soft Sea Foam (147102)
- Misc. – Paper Trimmer (152392); Take Your Pick Tool (144107); Classic Matte Dots (158146); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Soft Sea Foam (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Gray: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White (to stamp on): 5” x 3 ¾”
- Fold your Soft Sea Foam card base in half.
- Stamp the two Greetings on the bottom left of the Basic White cardstock with Basic Gray ink.
- On the right-hand side of the card, stamp the flower stem, the flower head, and the centre of the flower with Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp the flower image again (a little bit to the left of the first flower), but this time, stamp first on your scrap paper, and then on your cardstock so that you have a lighter version of the flower. Repeat with another flower, positioning it just a little bit more to the left.
- Add Wink of Stella all over the first flower.
- Use your Take a Pick tool to add three Gray dots to the saying. I added one to the “i” and two others around the second saying.