- Stamp Sets – Sweet Songbirds Bundle (158727)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Tahitian Tide (159261); Basic White (159276); Mango Melody (146989)
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (147116); Tahitian Tide (159210); Granny Apple Green (147095); Memento (132708)
- Misc. – White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Dots & Spots Die (159164); Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Paper Snips Scissors (103579); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813)
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Tahitian Tide: 4” x 5 ¼” and 2 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White: 7/8” x 1 ½”
- Use the Dots & Spots Die to cut out the dots from the Tahitian Tide cardstock. Adhere it to the Crumb Cake card.
- Wrap a piece of crinkled ribbon around the card, tie it in a double knot and then tie it in a bow. (Tip: I like to make my bows upside down as I find they turn out better)
- Cut out a piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock using the 2 ¼” x 3 ½” die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Stamp the music notes on the cardstock using the matching ink pad. Add the layer to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bird and the wing using Tahitian Tide ink on Basic White cardstock and use the coordinating punch. Adhere the wing to the bird.
- Stamp the eyes on the bird using Memento Black ink.
- Punch out the beak with Mango Melody cardstock using the punch. Adhere it to the bird.
- Stamp the nest on Basic White cardstock using Crumb Cake ink. Cut it out using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the bottom of the bird to the back side of the nest.
- Stamp the branch on Basic White cardstock using Crumb Cake ink, then cut it out using Paper Snips. Adhere the branch to the card.
- Add the bird and nest to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves on Basic White cardstock using Granny Apple Green ink, then cut them out using Paper Snips. Add them to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White cardstock using Tahitian Tide ink. Cut it out using the 1” x 3” Stitched Rectangle Die. Place the die vertically on the right side of the greeting, put it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to make the stitched rectangle shorter. Adhere the greeting to the card.