- Stamp Sets: Cup of Tea* (158661)
- Paper: Basic White (159276); Pale Papaya (155668)
- Ink: Pale Papaya (155670); Soft Succulent (155776
- Misc- Teacup Dies* (160186), Soft Succulent ½” Satin Shimmer Ribbon (158133), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (159185); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Pale Papaya (155519); Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Soft Succulent (155521); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine(149653); Stampin’ Seal (152813) *available as a bundle (158667)
- Pale Papaya: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, (card base).
- Basic White: 5 ¼” x 4”; 3 - 3” x 3” pieces for tea cup, stems and sentiment
- Soft Succulent ½” Satin Shimmer Ribbon: 6”
- Fold Pale Papaya card base in half.
- Stamp teacup outline in Pale Papaya diagonally across the Basic White background layer. Stamping off of the edges is expected.
- Wrap the ribbon around this layer, near the bottom, and adhere at the back. Adhere background to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White scrap in Pale Papaya. Cut out with the banner shaped die cut using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine.
- Stamp teacup with Pale Papaya ink onto Basic White cardstock. Colour with the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with the teacup die using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine
- Stamp the stems with Soft Succulent ink onto a Basic White scrap of cardstock. Stamp a small leaf as well. Cut out both with the coordinating dies using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine
- Adhere the banner saying as shown.
- Adhere the stems and the teacup over banner saying with Stampin’ dimensionals as shown. Tuck the stems under the lip of the tea cup. Adhere the little leave with a glue dot or Stampin’ dimensional.
- Adhere the embellishment on the saying as shown.