- Stamp Sets – Ranunculus Romance (157968)
- Card Stock —Thick Basic White (159229); Basic White (159276); Balmy Blue (146982)
- Stamp Pads – Sweet Sorbet (159216)
- Misc.— Baker’s Twin Essentials Pack (155475); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots: (103683); Brushed Brass Butterflies (158136); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (158659); Vellum Layering Designs (157764); Ranunculus Dies (157976); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Basic Borders Dies (155558); Neutrals Marker Assortment (147158)
- Thick Basic White: 4 1/4” x 11” scored at 5 1/2”
- Basic White: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” (for Borders die cut), Scrap 3” x 4” for floral image
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (Sweet Sorbet): 5 1/2” x 2 1/8”
- Vellum Layering Designs: 4” x 4”
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
- White Baker’s Twine: 18”
- Fold the Thick Basic White card base at 5 1/2” and adhere the piece of the Sweet Sorbet on the right side.
- Die cut the curved die from Basic Borders and adhere to the card base.
- Die cut the “round” die from the die set with the piece of the Layering Vellum and adhere to the card as shown.
- Stamp the floral image on the scrap of Basic White with Sweet Sorbet ink, then use the Mossy Meadow marker to fill in the leaves and stems. Die cut with the floral die.
- Die cut two of the smaller floral dies using the Balmy Blue scrap.
- Arrange the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and add to the vellum piece.
- Tie a double bow with the White Baker’s Twine and add to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp JUST BECAUSE on a small scrap left from the die cuts and adhere to a small piece of Balmy Blue. Trim as needed and add to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card.