Download Celebrate Sunflowers
All images © 1990-20122 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Sunflowers (152517), Lovely You (152525)
- Paper—Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612), Basic Black (121045), Basic White Thick (159229)
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Versamark (102283), Crushed Curry Ink Refill (131158), Pumpkin Pie Ink Refill (105229), Cajun Craze Ink Refill (119790), Balmy Blue Ink Refill (147168)
- Misc. – Basics Embossing Powder (155554), Water Painters (151298), Heat Tool (129053), Clear Block E (118484), Stamparatus (146276), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Basic White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Basic Black: 4 3/8” x 3 1/8”
- Watercolor Paper: 4 ¼” x 3”
- Stamp large sunflower image in Versamark ink, and emboss with Black Embossing powder. Use the Stamparatus to stamp your image—it helps to stamp, then reink and stamp again due to the texture of the watercolor paper.
- Add a drop of your reinkers to the Clear Block—you’ll use this as your palette for watercoloring.
- Use the following colors:
- Crushed Curry refill for the Sunflower petals. While still wet, add touches of Pumpkin Pie for depth.
- Cajun Craze for center of flower.
- Balmy Blue for background.
- Let dry.
- Place panel in Stamparatus, and stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. You may need several impressions to get the image dark enough.
- Assemble your card as shown.