All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Cottage Rose (159040); Cottage Rose Bundle (159048); Celebrating You (158028)
- Card Stock –Shimmery White (101910); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper DSP (159037); Cottage Flowers Dies (159047); Heart Pearls (159190); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Shimmery White: 5 ¼” x 8” scored at 4”; 1” x 1 ¾”
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”; 1 ¼” x 2”
- DSP: 4” x 4”; section of the DSP that matches the flower dies
- Place the 4” x 4” piece of DSP in the trimmer, score diagonally from point to point.
- Fold 4” x 4” piece in half on the score line.
- Adhere the DSP to the back of the shimmery white piece leaving half of the DSP hanging over as a flap. The points will extend beyond each end of the card.
- Trim off both end points of the DSP that extend beyond the card.
- Adhere the card base to the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Basic Black.
- Stamp the “Best Wishes” in Tuxedo Black ink on the 1” x 1 ¾” piece of Shimmery White.
- Adhere the Basic Black 1 ¼” x 2” piece behind the greeting.
- Place 2 Dimensionals on the back of the greeting. Adhere it to the card so that the point of the DSP flap tucks under the greeting and holds the card closed.
- Die cut the spray of flowers and leaves from the DSP that match with the large floral spray die.
- Adhere the stem die cut from the DSP to the right of the greeting with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Place a Dimensional on the back of the die cut DSP flower and adhere it on to the stem.
- Inside the card stamp the sentiment “Wishing You A Happily Ever After” in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Adhere the largest die cut flower from the DSP inside the card.
- On the front of the card, adhere a small, a large, and another small Heart Pearl to the left of the greeting.