All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Elephant Parade* (158695); Tropical Hideaway (158933)
- Paper: Basic White (159276); Parakeet Party (159259); Polished Pink (155710); Smoky Slate (131202)
- Ink: Parakeet Party (159208); Smoky Slate (147118)
- Misc- Elephant dies* (158696), Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon White (151326); Blending Brushes (153611); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Polished Pink (155520); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine(149653); Stampin’ Seal (152813) *available as a bundle (158697)
- Parakeet Party: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, (card base). Scrap for grass
- Basic White: 5 ¼” x 2”; 2 ¾ ” x 2 ¾ ”, 1” x 2” for banner, scrap for leaves
- Polished Pink: 3” x 3”
- Fold Parakeet card base in half.
- Stamp Tropical Hideaway stamp onto large Basic white strip using Parakeet Party ink.
- Colour the white ribbon using the Polished Pink Stampin’ blends. Tie around the stamped strip as shown.
- Cut a notch on the end of the banner.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the banner in Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp your choice of elephant in Smoky Slate ink on Smoky Slate cardstock. Cut out using the coordinating die using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine.
- Colour the ears using the Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends
- Cut out 2 pieces of grass using the elephant dies and Parakeet Party card stock.
- Stamp leaves using Parakeet Party ink onto a scrap piece of basic white card stock. Lightly brush with parakeet Party ink to colour.
- Lightly brush the bottom of the Basic White square with the Parakeet Party ink.
- Adhere to the Polished Pink square.
- Adhere the grass to the basic white square near the bottom with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the elephant and leaves, as shown, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the saying and tropical leaves strip to the card front, making sure to leave room for the elephant square.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the elephant square to the card front.