- Stamp Sets —Nature’s Prints Bundle (158801); Happiness Abounds (159238)
- Card Stock — Basic White (159276); Gray Granite (146983)
- Stamp Pads — Gray Granite (147118)
- Misc.—Brushed Brass Butterflies (158136); Stampin Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Natural Prints Dies (158800); Linen Thread (104199); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Wink of Sella (141897); Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (158790); *Silver & Gold 6x6 Designer Series Paper (159941)
- Gray Granite: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 1/4” (2), 4” x 4” (for die cutting)
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Linen Thread: 24”
- Silver & Gold 6x6 Designer Series Paper: Small strip, 1/2” x 6”
- Score the Gray Granite card stock at 4 1/4” - Adhere one of the Basic White Panels to the i nside; adhere the other Basic White panel to the front of the card.
- Trim the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper at an angle (approximately 1 3/4” on the left to 3” on the right side). Adhere the small striped piece of the Silver & Gold Designer Series paper just beneath the piece of Sun Prints Designer Series Paper. Adhere both to the card.
- On the 4” x 4” piece of Basic White, stamp the large leaf image with Gray Granite ink and die cut it out. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the die cut and adhere to the left side of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment from Happiness Abounds in the lower right corner with Gray Granite ink.
- Double the piece of Linen Thread and tie a bow; adhere to the die cut piece with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add the Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card.
- Tap the Wink of Stella to get the splatters on the card.
*The Sale-a-Bration offering during July-August 2022 are while supplies last.