Stampin' Up This Birthday Piggy
August 04, 2022
- Stamp Sets – This Birthday Piggy Cling Stamp Set (159107)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Mossy Meadow (133676); Fresh Freesia (155613); Very Vanilla (101650)
- Ink – Early Espresso Ink Pad (147114)
- Misc. – Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends Collection (160940); Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends (154890); Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends (155518); Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Deckled Rectangle Dies (159173); Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders (157980); Natural Finish 7/8” Ribbon (159051); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow: 3-3/4” x 5-1/4”
- Fresh Freesia: 3” x 5-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5-1/4” (2)
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock inside the card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Fresh Freesia cardstock, run the cardstock through the Machine using the Splats 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Fresh Freesia cardstock to the Mossy Meadow cardstock. Cut 6” of Natural Finish Ribbon and “flag notch” one end with scissors. Adhere other end to the back of the Mossy Meadow cardstock. Use small dots of adhesive to adhere ribbon to Fresh Freesia cardstock.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow mat to the card front.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Deckled Rectangle Dies, cut a 1-3/4” x 3-1/4” and 1-3/8” x 2-3/4” rectangle out of the remaining piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Using the Early Espresso ink pad, stamp the pig image onto the larger Very Vanilla cardstock. Color in the pig using the SU 200 and SU 400 Natural Blends, the dirt using the SU 500 Natural Blend. Color in the flowers and butterfly using the Fresh Freesia Blends and the leaves using the Light Mossy Meadow Blend. Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Early Espresso ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the smaller Very Vanilla rectangle. Adhere to the card front under the piggy image using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.