- Stamp Sets – Glad We’re Friends (158787)
- Card Stock (CS) – Evening Evergreen (155574); Basic White (159276)
- Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper (DSP) (158644); Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (154904); Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (155521); Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (154893); Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (154884); Stylish Shapes Dies (159183); White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (159185); Foam Adhesive Sheets (152815); Stampin’ Seal+ (149699); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Take Your Pick (144107)
- Evening Evergreen CS: 4-1/4” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3” x 3”; 2-1/8” x 2-1/8”
- Basic White CS: 4” x 4”, plus scraps for die cutting
- DSP: 4” x 4”
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Glue the 4” x 4” Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.
- Lay a 6” piece of ribbon across the DSP layer, wrap the ends to the back, and adhere using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Tie a second piece of ribbon around the first one, near the left edge, and tie in a bow.
- Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
- Stamp the dog in Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS, then die cut.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS, then die cut.
- Glue the die cut dog image onto the 3” x 3” Evening Evergreen CS.
- Glue the die cut sentiment onto the 2-1/8” x 2-1/8” Evening Evergreen CS.
- Close the card and line up the 3” x 3” Evening Evergreen CS at the top, centering it side to side, and extending past the top 1-1/4” (to make it 5-1/2” tall overall.)
- Adhere it using a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet cut to size – be sure to put adhesive only on the part that overlaps.
- Adhere the sentiment over the ribbon using a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet cut to size.
- Apply three Opal Rounds, in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen, onto the stamped layers using a Take Your Pick tool.