- Stamps – Cottage Wreath (159652)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Daffodil Delight (159276); Old Olive (100702)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Daffodil Delight (147094); Pumpkin Pie (147086)
- Misc. – Stars Treat Bags (159833); Matte Black Dots (154284); Glitter Washi Four Pack (159973); Blending Brushes (153611); Stylish Shapes Dies (159183); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Witch Hat Builder Punch (159856); Flameless Battery Tealight (non-Stampin’ Up! product)
- Scraps for punching and die cutting
- Add Daffodil Delight ink with Blending Brush to the bottom of the treat bag.
- Add Pumpkin Pie ink with Blending Brush to the middle of the treat bag. Blend into the top of the Daffodil Delight and fade into the top part of the bag – leave the top white.
- Punch witch’s hat from Basic Black and stars from Daffodil Delight.
- Add Glitter Washi tape as a hat band around the hat.
- Adhere stars to hat with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere hat to treat bag with dimesionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Old Olive scrap. Die cut with banner from Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Adhere banner to treat bag with mini dimensionals.
- Add Matte Black Dots to banner.
- Add a flameless battery tealight to the inside of the bag.