- Stamp Sets – Cottage Wreaths* (159652)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276), Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Regals 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (159256); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Country Wreaths Dies* (160238); Basic Borders Dies (155558); Black & White 1/4’ Gingham Ribbon (159198); Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (155475); Bone Folder (102300); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Seal (149699); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Tear & Tape Adhesive (154031)
* Save 10% by purchasing the dies and stamps together in the Cottage Wreaths Bundle (159659)
- Basic Black: 9-1/2” x 3”; 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper (found in the 6”x6” Regals DSP pack): 3-1/4” x 2-1/4”; 2-1/4” x 1-1/4”; 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” (2 pieces
- Basic White: small scraps
- Score the long piece of cardstock to create the base of the box. Place the cardstock vertically onto your Simply Scored Board, and score the entire vertical length at 1-1/2”; Turn the piece so that it’s horizontal on your board. Score at 1-1/2”; 4”; 5-1/2” & 8”. *Diagram at bottom of directions
- Hold your cardstock so that it’s horizontal, and cut the score lines at the bottom - from the bottom of the cardstock up to the centre line. These are the flaps for the bottom of the box.
- Fold along all of the score lines, and use a bone folder to create crisp folds. Wrap the ends together, and attach the two ends together with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Fold the flaps to create the bottom of the box, and adhere using the same adhesive.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Basic Black rectangle to the back of the box, and the small rectangle & squares to the front and side of the box.
- Use the Memento ink to stamp 2 spiders, and the word ‘Boo’ onto scrap Basic White cardstock. Die cut the spiders with the coordinating die, and hand trim the word. Attach the word to the bottom right corner of the front of the box.
- Cut two short pieces of black Baker’s Twine. Determine the placement of the spiders on the large piece of DSP. Use a glue dot to attach the twine to the front, underneath the spiders. Use glue dots to attach each to the back of the paper.
- Attach the DSP to the to the inside of the box, and the back rectangle. Attach the spiders to the box with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 16” of gingham ribbon. Wrap it around the box, and tie in a bow. You may find it helpful to attach the ribbon to the back and sides of the box with glue dots before tying in a bow.
- Add candy (Ghirardelli squares in photo) and give to friends!
Score on the blue lines at the measurements shown. Once scored, cut on the blue score lines BELOW the centre line. These are the flaps for the box bottom.