- Stamp Sets – Season of Chic Bundle (158816)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276), Evening Evergreen (155574), Texture Chic Designer Series Paper (158808)
- Stamp Pads – Evening Evergreen (155576), Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Metallics Emboss Powders (155555), Festive Pearls (159963), Simply Elegant Trim (155766)
- Evening Evergreen: 5 ½” X 8 ½” score at 4 ¼”
- Texture Chic Designer Series Paper: 3” X 5 ¼”, 1” X 5 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” X 5 ¼”
- Evening Evergreen: (2) 4” X 4”
- Basic White: 4 ¼” X 5 ½”
- Fold your card base on score line.
- Cut 1” off the right hand side of your card front.
- Attach the Texture Chic Designer Series Paper to your card front as shown.
- Attach the strip of Designer Series Paper to the Basic White cardstock 4” X 5 ¼”.
- Take the 1” Strip you cut off from your card front and cut it 1” X 3” and score at ½”.
- Attach the ½” scored section to the backside of the Basic White cardstock and attach to the inside of your card; creating an “arm”.
- Die (2) pieces of the Evening Evergreen cardstock using the largest Stylish Stitched Circle die.
- Using the 2nd from the largest Stylish Stitched Circle die; die cut the Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp your sentiment onto your circle using Evening Evergreen ink.
- Attach to the Evening Evergreen circle and attach to the “arm” on your card front.
- Attach the 2nd Evening Evergreen circle to the backside of your “arm” piece, matching the front side.
- On the Basic White cardstock stamp the solid image leaf (twice) using Evening Evergreen ink.
- Stamp the Leaf outline image over the top of the Evening Evergreen leaf using Versamark ink and emboss in Gold.
- Die cut out with the coordinating dies.
- Attach to your card front as shown using dimensionals.
- Attach Gold Pearls as shown.
- Tie a bow from a piece of Gold Trim and attach to your card front as shown using a mini glue dot.