Stampin' Up! Framed and Festive
November 17, 2022
Download Stampin' Up! Framed and Festive
- Stamp Sets: Framed & Festive (160888); All Bundled Up (159824)
- Cardstock: Pool Party (122924); Bermuda Bay (131197); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads: Pool Party (122924)
- Misc.: Storybook Gnomes 12 x12” Designer Series Paper (159615); Pool Party Sheer Ribbon (152462); Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels (158130); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Pool Party: 4 ¼ x 11” (scored at 5 1/2" , 8 1/4")
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 3 ¼“ x 10" score at 4 ½”, 7 ¼ “
- Basic White: 2 ½“ x 3”
- Designer Series Paper: 4 ¼“ x 3” (front piece)
- Designer Series Paper: 2 ½“ x 3” (inside)
- Stamp the snowflakes from the All Bundled Up stamp set in Pool Party on the front of Pool Party card base.
- Fold the Pool Party card base to create a Z.
- Adhere the Pool Party sheer ribbon around the Storybook Gnome Designer Series Paper. Attach the ribbon either vertically or horizontally – whichever placement best highlights one of the cute scenes on the paper.
- Adhere the paper to the Bermuda Bay cardstock as shown below. Also adhere the middle piece of paper.
- Stamp the saying using Pool Party ink onto the Basic White rectangle. Adhere as shown above.
- Fold the Bermuda Bay cardstock along the score lines. Add adhesive under the far-right rectangle. Fold the Z closed. Line up with the middle of the inside back of the card and adhere.
- Add adhesive to only the far-left half of the underside of the Bermuda Bay front rectangle. Carefully fold into a Z, line up to middle of far right of Pool Party piece and adhere. When complete the card should like this. (see below)
- Tie a bow with the Pool Party ribbon. Adhere with a mini glue dot to the ribbon on the front of the card.
- Add 3 Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the front of the card and to the inside (if desired).