- Stamps: Hello Harvest bundle (159644)
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla (144237), Cajun Craze (119684), Bermuda Bay (131197), Rustic Season designer series paper (159633)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708), Bermuda Bay (147096), Cajun Craze (147085)
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Blending Brushes (153611), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack (159969)
- Thick Very Vanilla: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2“, 2” x 3/4”
- Bermuda Bay: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Cajun Craze: 2 3/4” x 2 1/2”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4” x 3” cut on the diagonal as shown
- Use a Blending Brush with Bermuda Bay ink to add color to the black and white leaf designer series
- Use another Blending Brush to add Cajun Craze ink to the same paper.
- Attach the two triangles of designer series paper to the Bermuda Bay layer as shown and then attach to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Using Memento Black Ink stamp the pumpkin image onto the Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to die cut the pumpkin and attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the gem to the pumpkin.
- Using Bermuda Bay ink, stamp the greeting onto the smaller piece of Thick Very Vanilla.
- Attach the greeting to the card, tucking it just underneath the pumpkin.