- Evening Evergreen: 8-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 5-1/4” x 4”; 2-1/2” x 1-1/4"
- Score the large piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock at 4-1/4“. Fold in half, and use your Bone Folder to create a sharp crease.
- Using your Evening Evergreen ink, stamp three of large images in a triangle shape onto the left side of the Basic White cardstock.
- Using Soft Succulent ink, fill in the spaces between the stamped images with the longer leaf image, and shorter round greenery. It is helpful to mask the centre of the image, or only ink up the top half of the stamp, so that the stamps only overlap in the centre.
- Using Soft Succulent ink, stamp the small dots randomly around the image and in the corner. Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the card base.
- Cut a 3-1/2” piece of Evening Evergreen Open Weave ribbon and a 4” piece of Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check ribbon. Trim the ends on an angle, and attach to the card base. The Windowpane Check ribbon will overlap the Open Weave ribbon.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the phrase onto the smaller rectangle of Basic White cardstock. Die cut with the rectangle die from the Give It A Whirl die set. This die will give you a very slight embossed edge to the die cut. Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 5 Iridescent Pearls to the card front.