- Basic White: 8½ x 5½ score at 4 ¼ card base, 3 ½ x 4 ¾
- Early Espresso: 5 ¼ x 4
- Bermuda Bay: 5 x 3 ¾
- Copy Pape: 5 x 5
- Stamp the moose and the Happy Birthday greeting onto the basic white layer using Memento black ink.
- Color the moose with Stampin’ Blends. (Colors for hat and scarf Soft Succulent, Moose I mix ALL 3 combo of the browns, Antler the lights Crumb Cake)
- Using the piece of copy paper, tear it in half.
- Place the torn copy paper at the bottom of the stamped white layer and blend some Balmy Blue using Blending Brush. Keep moving the piece till your reach about half of the cardstock. *No need to mask the moose; the Balmy Blue is lighter than the moose.
- At the top, blend lightly with Balmy Blue ink.
- Adhere all layers to the card base.