- Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” AND ¾” x 3 3/8”
- Basic White: 4” x 5”
- DSP: 1” x 4”
- Use the blending brush to pick up colour from the ink pad in a circular motion. Take some of the colour off on a scrap paper then blend it in a circular motion on the Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting on the bottom right of the card using Real Red ink.
- Adhere the designer paper to the back of the Basic White cardstock. Use the polka dots to make sure you are straight. Adhere this layer to the card.
- Cut out 2 candy canes with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine using the designer paper. Add a bit of adhesive to one of the candy canes to keep them together.
- Tie the ribbon around the 2 candy canes in a bow. Adhere both of the candy canes to the card.
- Stamp “BELIEVE” on the Basic White cardstock using Versamark ink. Sprinkle silver embossing powder on top, then tap off excess. Use the Heat Tool to melt the embossing powder. Add layer to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the outline of the Santa Hat with Memento black ink. Stamp the inside of the hat with Real Red ink. Cut out the hat using Paper Snips.