- Basic White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- DSP: 5 ½” x 2”, plus scrap for balloon die
- Basic White: 2 ½” x 3” for Balloon dies
- Berry Burst: scrap for balloon tails die
- Adhere your 2” strip of designer series paper to the left of your card base—leave about ¼” of white to the left.
- Stamp “happy birthday” in the lower right hand corner with Berry Burst ink.
- On the piece of Basic White, stamp:
- Large Balloon in Berry Burst
- Smaller balloon in Lemon Lime Twist.
- Cut these out with the coordinating dies. Also cut a medium balloon out of the scrap of designer paper. The stars print was used on this card.
- Also cut the tail from Berry Burst card stock.
- Adhere the two largest balloons with Stampin’ Seal.
- Hold your Lemon Lime Twist balloon up to the card to help judge where to place the tail—adhere with Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Add the Lemon Lime Twist balloon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.