- Lemon Lolly card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and burnished with the Bone Folder, 4”x 5-1/4”, 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Azure Afternoon: 3” x 3”
- Watercolor: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Stamp Rays of Light in Lemon Lolly ink on Lemon Lolly CS. Adhere piece to card base with glue.
- Stamp ocean scene from Circle Sayings onto Watercolor paper with StazOn ink. With Water Painters and ink squeezed into the lid of each stamp pad, paint sun and rays Lemon Lolly then paint water alternating with Azure Afternoon and Boho Blue. “Paint” foam of waves with Wink of Stella. Punch with 2” Circle.
- Stamp Thinking of You in Azure Afternoon ink on Azure Afternoon CS then die cut so saying is as close to the top of the circle as it can be. You should just be able to see the full letters of the sentiment before you die cut it.
- Die cut Lemon Lolly circle layer. Adhere all three circles to one another with glue.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, add circle piece to card front.
- Align three Lemon Lolly Gems to lower left of card front by circle.