- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” scrap for die-cutting
- Masterfully Made Paper: 4-1/2” x 6” piece for die-cutting
1) Fold the Calypso Coral Cardstock in half to create your base card.
2) Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock inside your card.
3) Using the other piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Very Vanilla cardstock, run through the Cut and Emboss Machine using the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder and adhere the embossed piece to the front of the card.
4) Using the 2 punches from the Inked & Tiled Punch Pack, punch out 18 pieces of varying Inked Botanicals papers.
5) Using adhesive, adhere 12 of the pieces onto the front of the card, lining up the top and bottom pieces so that they’re equal distance from the top and bottom of the Very Vanilla embossed piece.
6) Run the remaining 6 pieces through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Metal Plate 3D folder. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7) Run the 2” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock through Cut & Emboss Machine; cut out the large die from the Nested Essentials dies. Stamp the sentiment onto the die-cut tag using Lost Lagoon ink.
8) Tie a large bow using the Wild Wheat Jute Trim and adhere to the back of the sentiment tag. Adhere the sentiment tag to the card front as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.