- Basic Black 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Basic White: 2 pieces 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” ; 1 piece for inside 5” x 3 3/4”
- Petal Pink: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Score the Basic Black card base at 4 1/4” and add the 5” x 3 3/4” piece to the inside.
- Put the Herringbone mask on the Petal Pink card stock and lightly add Calypso Coral ink to the mask. Adhere to the card base.
- On a piece of Basic White, use the Blending Brush(s) to add color to the Sunflower (Mask #1) starting with Calypso Coral, then add Cajun Craze and then Cherry Cobbler in the center. With Mask #3, add Memento Black Ink to the center and with Mask #4, add more Memento Ink to the center. (Note: the small notch in the upper left of the masks allow for easy alignment—although for this card, that step isn’t necessary.)
- On the second Basic White panel with Mask #2, use a Blending Brush and Mossy Meadow ink for the leaves. You will need two large leaves and one smaller one.
- Fussy Cut all the images (three flowers and three leaves).
- Run another Basic White panel through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the third largest Nested Essentials die (use the shape as shown on the card). Stamp sentiment on the right side of the die with Cajun Craze ink; adhere as shown with liquid glue.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves on the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Brass Butterflies to the card.
- Spatter Wink of Stella on the card by tapping with a bone folder.